Control of infectious diseases transmission
During the quarantine Solomriya school of arts takes extra precautionary measures to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases. We require ALL students, teachers and every member of school staff to:
1) Wash hands with soap and running water or use hand sanitizer before each lesson;
2) Remove outer clothing (coats, jackets) before entering the classroom;
3) Cancel the lesson if you feel unwell or experience any symptoms of illness.
– Failure to comply with the rules will result in immediate termination of the lessons.
– All group classes and mass events (credit sessions, concerts) are cancelled until further notice.
– You may also choose to shift from face-to-face to online classes – our classrooms are equipped for teaching online.