Sign up for a lesson
”Solomriya” Music School for Creative Minds
”Solomriya” School of Arts was founded in 2011 by Katherine Maksymova, a skillful pop singing coach and songwriter. Katherine wanted to make her long-cherished dream come true. Her desire was to let everyone reveal their talents and artistic aspects of personality in a variety of singing and performance fields by using the best available methods and involving the most experienced teachers. She only picked those to whom it would be increasingly more important to effectively teach, engage and inspire the students with the flame of creative arts than to make a big stage appearance or get promoted themselves.
The advantages of our music school
WE ARE TRUSTED
Meet our teachers
"For more than 6 years, Nadezhda has been teaching academic and pop vocal classes with students of all ages and is engaged in early musical development with younger students of the Solomriya school."
In working with students, Maria strives to unleash her creative potential, develop technical skills that are the basis for further high-quality mastering of the material, overcome emotional and psychological clamps, and help find her place in music!
"Drum teacher of the highest category Evgeniy conducts drum lessons in Kiev and online with students of any age and level of training - from" zero "" to the pros "
Teacher of classical, acoustic and electric guitar, conducts classes with children (from 7 years old) and adult students. Education: Kiev Institute of Music. R.M. Glier (guitar teacher, head of the musical group).
Singer, vocal teacher, songwriter. Education: graduated with honors from the magistracy of the N.N. MP Dragomanov with a degree in vocal teacher.
The winner of the country's most popular vocal show "Voice of the Country" teaches pop, jazz and folk vocals for adults and children at the Solomriya school.
Pavlo is a winner of many Ukrainian and international contests, including «Ville de Gagny» (France, 2013, 1st Prize), and also holds a Finalist Diploma from «Concours-festival répertoire pianistique moderne» (Paris, 2018). He teaches classical and modern piano to children and adults.
Mariia's approach to voice lessons places greater emphasis on exploring student's individuality, search of unique timbre and style depending on one's personality.
Variety, jazz and classical piano teacher with over 20 years of experience. Both children (from 5 years old and older) and quite adult students who have decided to discover the world of music at a completely conscious age are engaged with Pavlina with the same pleasure.
Katherine is a founder of Solomriya Art School, popular singing teacher and an author of teaching method which is successfully used in our school
Why is our music school different?
Solomriya School of Arts brings anyone’s potential to the top tier. Both kids and adults who graduate from our music school are able to perform live concerts, singing and playing before massive audiences. The programme may be selected based on the preferences of a particular student.
Our students are able to master their skills in a variety of fields at a time. The experienced teachers would teach them basics of music theory, help them tune their ear for music and their body to feel the rhythm. As they learn, our students advance in the all-new perception of the music. Many of them even develop their own composing style and are able to eventually write songs.
The music school offers acoustic and electric guitar classes, while our singing department helps the kids and adults alike to learn pop, jazz or academic singing. Musicians-to-be do find it the place to polish their skills. Any of them may become a keyboards virtuoso too. There are some features that make Solomriya different from the others:
- We develop a tailored programme for every particular student;
- We use cutting-edge tuition methods, including the ways of overcoming of psychological traps;
- We never impose any age limits;
- We offer the option of learning from scratch;
- Our graduates take part in a variety of Ukrainian and international contests, concerts and festivals;
- Teachers of our music school take the students to auditions of talent shows of various kind that take place in Kyiv and other cities on a regular basis. Many of the students rank high there;
- We offer you the selection of preferential languages for the classes – either Ukrainian, English or Russian.
Our school also partners with the professionally graded recording studios. This is why our students may better understand the way they sing, record their signature songs or covers to modern chart hits or classical blockbusters. The teachers shall then make their best to help properly orchestrate the piece so that it sounds as perfect as it only can.
Self-assurance is of paramount importance when it comes to social life. The people would pay attention to the slightest details. Stuttering, low and timid voice can never make an impression. This is why our public speaking and acting lessons have gained so much popularity – and you are also welcome to embark on them!
Self-improvement is the path to follow by everyone. A person who has gone in for anything would never feel alone, bored and mediocre. Neither the successful career nor the pile of money may ever step in for the pleasures to which creative work makes us exposed.
It is a deceitful idea that only the kids are able to dream of the vocal or piano lessons – because allegedly there is neither time nor effort to spare for this at a mature age. This is exactly why grown-ups are very often to be seen performing at various talent shows. It is because they realized that their hobbies matter. But you need not wait for so long whatsoever, just dive into the music and arts now, be it only once or twice a week.
- We ensure the inside-out high-value teaching in singing and playing, powered with our experience and know-how, as well as the best teaching practices, preached by the best professionals from around the world.
- We work for every student – regardless of the age, abilities and primary skills – to believe they have talent, become more aware and overcome psychological traps, which often obscure not only the music progress, but also the everyday life.
- We keep faith in what we do, maintain friendly atmosphere that prevails at our school of arts and promote the complete mutual trust between the students and the teachers – for this is the guarantee that you get top value for your money.
Our doors are always open for you. Sign up for your first class!
We can call you back